Making a contract with us When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. Once we have despatched the goods, we will have accepted your order, and a contract will have been made between us.
In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this; and there will be no contract between us.
How to place your order
1. Select the item(s) that you require from our website by clicking the 'Add to cart' link shown for the item.
2. Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the 'View Cart' link.
3. When you have completed your selections click on the 'Checkout' link to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
4. If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible.
Delivery All products are delivered within an average of below 72 hours from receipt of cleared payment. If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation and returns You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please email us. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
Firmware Updates Please be aware that once Firmware Updates are completed on your device we are no longer able to accept the return of the device. For the avoidance of doubt this includes if it happens within the cooling off period. Your warranty still remains intact providing the firmware update was supplied by the manufacturer of the device.
If you cancel or have a warranty/fault the cost of the return is borne by you. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. Goods must be returned in the same condition they were sent to you. We reserve the right to return goods that are sent back in a poor condition. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we will be unable to refund the original value of the goods.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights
- for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.
Two Year Guarantee Most of the Consumer Electronics products on our website come with a 12 month manufacturer warranty. However under EU Legislation you do have a minimum two year warranty for all consumer electronics products. The 2-year guarantee period starts as soon as you receive your goods. You must inform us within 2 months of discovering a fault, otherwise you may lose your right to the guarantee. Within 6 months of their receipt, you simply need to show us that the goods are faulty or not as advertised. But, after 6 months you need to prove that the defect already existed on receipt of the goods, for example, by showing that it is due to the poor quality of the materials used.
Your warranty does not cover:
- Accidental damage.
- Use of the item by anyone other than you.
- Failure to comply with the manufacturers instructions for care of the item.
- The Customer should ensure that the IEEE-1394 (Firewire) interface on Products is only connected when all devices that the Product is being connected to are switched off, regardless of what the manufacturer's manual may provide. We shall not be responsible for the repair of Products or any direct or indirect loss, damage or costs that the Customer may incur if this requirement is not met.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the item.
- Claims arising as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Repairs to cosmetic parts or non mechanical electrical components including denting, scratching, chipping, staining, rust and corrosion.
- Damage caused by foreign objects or substances including and not exclusive to batteries, tapes, cards and all recording materials.
- Repair or damage caused by theft, fire, flood, external causes such as, but not limited to blown fuses, inadequate - electrical power, water and gas lines beyond the equipment, plugged drains, or any use of the product not authorised by the manufacturer.
- Work which relates to a manufacturer recall.
- Routine maintenance of the item.
- Any damage resulting from unauthorised replacement parts, improper service or modifications made to the item are not covered.
- Claims arising from the interruption, failure or disconnection of public services to your home.
- Any hire costs caused as a result of the item being unavailable, for example manufacturer faults, damage or wear and tear.
- Replacement of batteries, light bulbs, fuses, filters, memory cards or any other item with a pre-determined life expectancy.
- Charges incurred for the set up or installation, reformatting of hard drives and diskettes, system and software configuration or data recovery.
- Items being lost or stolen. Specifically we are not liable for lost drones, for example malfunction or theft.
- Any loss resulting from collision with another object.
The warranty extends to the original consumer purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable.
This website is owned and operated by Pro-Camera
Suite 9, 20 Winchcombe Street
If you need to contact us, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Faulty goods If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will use the personal information you supply to us in the course of submitting an order for the purpose of fulfilling that order.
Along with, or instead of, placing an order you may have sent an enquiry to us, in which we will use the information you've provided to respond to and answer the enquiry.
We may contact you by telephone, email or other means in relation to your order, for example: notifying you of delivery status, updating you on stock availability or informing you of changes with the order. You cannot opt out of these communications. We will never combine these communications with marketing promotions that you have a legal right to opt out of.
We may use your data for marketing purposes but will always provide a means for you to opt out. We may occasionally use the data you supplied, in our own Legitimate Interest, to send details of products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. We will never use your data in a way that conflicts with your own legal rights and interests.
If we share information with a third party, such as a payment gateway or delivery company, their use of your data will be limited to the purpose of fulfilling your order.
We will make our reasonable endeavours to ensure that all third parties treat your personal data in a legal and appropriate way.
We endeavour not to transfer the data of EU citizens outside the EU but where we cannot avoid it we will only do so via a third party that have conformed to all of the appropriate EU legislation providing equivalent protection to that if the data was retained within the EU.
WHAT DATA DO WE HOLD?
We hold the personal data that you supplied in the course of placing your order or enquiry. The data normally consists of: product information, transactional information, fraud checking information, name, address, phone number, email, special delivery instructions and potentially other information to ensure the successful completion of your order.
We may hold notes of our communication with you through different channels including, but not limited to: email, live chat, CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) and phone.
We will not seek personal information from you relating to race, religion, political affiliation, trade union membership, sexual orientation, medical or genetic history and we ask you not to provide such information to us under any circumstances.
HOW WE HOLD YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain the personal information you supply to us in the course of submitting an order or an enquiry, for the purpose of fulfilling that order, responding to or processing that enquiry. If you place an order, we will retain an electronic copy of your invoice data for the period required by HMRC, after which we will delete it.
Your information will be: securely stored on hardware that has limited access to only relevant persons; and on a server maintained by a third party such as a web host. Whether held by us on our hardware, or on our behalf by a third party, it will be kept secure and protected from unauthorised access using all reasonable means.
CO-OPERATING WITH LEGAL AUTHORITIES
If requested, we will pass information about you (and if relevant, your business) to legal authorities who have the legal right to demand such data.
If you have engaged with us, but never placed an order, you may request the complete deletion of your details from our systems. Whether or not you have placed an order, you may request us never to contact you again, and we will comply with your request unless you make a further enquiry with us.
You have a number of rights in addition to those mentioned above, including access to the information ("the right to be informed"). If we process your data for marketing purposes on the basis of your Legitimate Interest, you have the right to object. You also have the right to withdraw your Consent to being marketed to, if you previously gave your Consent.
You have the right to see the data held about you and to receive a copy. You have the right to have any errors corrected. You have the right to ask and be told where your data came from.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the details below.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ico.org.uk) if you believe any of your rights are being infringed.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Changes to these terms These terms were last changed on 5th July 2016.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.